Friday started off badly. Got screwed by 1 dumbass fertilizer early in e morning. I noe its my fault for not doing things the way its supposed to be. But do u need to slap mi by sending 1 bloody stupid email to my bosses??? Act like clever. Act like superior. Following up closely, I got screwed AGAIN by another useless piece of shit. Complaining I shldnt send this kinda email to e whole grp but can only send to him. make a big fuss out of a little cutie email. WAH act like big boss. If u wan show ppl u big boss then dun argue wif mi over this small little issue. ACT!
But Friday ended up very beautifully. Went ktv wif hy… woooo this is a significant moment to prove dat I have fully recovered from my wisdom tooth nightmare. Hy really can sing. Somehow managed to force her to sing stephanie’s ni guang for mi coz I duno how to sing… muahaha! And we sang zhou hua jian’s peng you. Lame.
Sat mani-ed wif cyn. She really look like Maggie. Dat evil face Maggie.
After dat went city hall meet ai. Went to funan & he bought a new com. Happyboy. Vista-ed. Im still XP-ed. woooo LG Z1 will be mine soon.
why am i using english to blog?

沒有留言:
張貼留言