It’s a happening weekend. A happening annual camp. 废话! Annual camp of coz happening lahz…kekeke
Day 1: 8 june
Was under e sun for at least 5 hours. Forgot to bring my sunblock. Fyi, sunblock is not to prevent us from getting darker. Sunblock is to block away UVA n UVB rays which causes premature ageing in our skin. Gals, if u think dat tanning is cool, think twice. If u dun wanna look 35 when u r 25, think twice. Sunblocks wif SPF 30 or SPF 50 is actually sufficient. Those wif more than 50 will cause ur skin to be oily. Leant these from mama. She looks 30+ when shes aready 40+. If I dun learn from her I really muz jiat sai liaoz.
Asked my sec 1s to copy the turning commands 10 times. The 1st time in my 4+ years in my CI-ship I did this to my squad. Intention is to make them memorise the commands. Coz they cant do it during practical drill session. My heart breaks everytime I see them struggling to find time to copy their commands. See some of them copying under the hot sun. was touched lahz. But no choice. Its for their own good.
Sentry in e middle of e night. Struggled to slp b4 dat. Coz Jeremy was snoring in parts. 10mins snore. 5min rest n then snore again. But Darren was snoring like nobody’s business. Next camp we shld open a snoring bunk for snore-ers.
Ai got back his pinky ic le… coz tml is………..
Day 2: 9 june
ORD LOH!!!! Woooo.. love u love u love u! kekeke
Another 5 hours under the sun without sunblock. And got to noe a female version of eddie (boy, if u r reading this dun get offended k) the ruder version as well. scolded mi “siao” in front of the whole sec 1 squad n 2 ncos n Darren, when I threatened them if they dun double up their action they will have to copy 5 more times of the turning commands. And immediately I heard a “siao!” from one of them. I dun need to see her to noe its her. Coz her friends juz point at her. Muahaha! Wack-ed her in front of whole squad. Somemore dun wan to apologise. Idiot. Make mi do things I dun like to.
Chuanie POP-ed. He’s the 1st homegrown CI to pass out. Think he was touched. Saw him almost cried when saying thank you speech to sir, sR, regine n mi.. and made 5 angels cried wif him. Gonna miss him. he gotta miss us too… kekeke boy u better be back as a HO after ur ns.
Too long nv campfire le. All instr like ran out of ideas. Nevertheless, we came out wif a nice one.. keke… we were singing “she’ll be coming round” dat song then I realize how weak I was… we keep running rounds n rounds ard e fire. So tired lorz! ROAR!
Nighttime I KO-ed (knock-out). Cant be bothered wif any noise pollution created.
Day 3: 10 june
Home sweet home.
Today: 11 june @ work.
Here comes zombie in action.

沒有留言:
張貼留言