Hmm think he onli in sec 3 when I noe him bah.. coz dat time I was still a CAI NIAO. N im not taking his squad. Onli noe him as a tall n skinny boy = long bean. Enthu but super mischievous. Y he mischievous ar.. errrrr think it’s a input from our prev OC bah. B4 every parade dat morning confirm have meeting. She doesn’t like our poor chuanie. veri obvious. I oso duno how to help him. coz im a CAI NIAO. Then few months later I oso duno how he become so high profile. Maybe its coz of the sim power. Cant remb much, coz im still a CAI NIAO then.
But 1 impt thing cant forget. He was the captain for campcraft com 2004. super pai kia. When we screw him coz something wrong wif his team, he will screw his team 10times e way we screw him. But this action is convincing enough for us to send him to CI course lahz…
When he was a CNCI (Cai Niao Cadet Inspector). Veri quiet. ACT LIKE SHY AH. But when I ask him in msn, he says he scared of sir. True lahz, when I noe sir I aready a CNCI. But he knew sir way back when he sec 1. kena tortured b4 de.. muahaha… but slowly he become more open to us. Start to CRAP. tonnes of crap from him.
Then here comes 1 particular camp in sch. Cant remb which 1. theres a hole in the pocket of his trackpants, so cant keep his phone n keeps losing it. N so qiao I always saw his phone lying somewhere n I took it. And he was looking for his phone throughout the whole camp, asking ard see who saw his phone n blah blah. Its called the TCS (Tan Chuan Syndrome) which I kena during e annual camp which juz ended. One moment im looking for my rope, after I found it then I lost my water bottle, when it finally appear then my sec 1 manual lost.. so if anyone of u keep losing stuff, it’s the TCS.
Theres a period of time when he totally disappeared. Uncontactable. Think it was 1st half of yr 2006. haha then I oso forget when he came back… can onli remb one fine day see him in msn then he msg mi… help him say sorry to everyone for MIA-ing for so long… WAH ACT LIKE PPL MISS HIM.
Ya now he POP-ed… ppl really miss him. even got 1 grp of sec 2 girls ask him come back lorz… the TCFC (Tan Chuan Fan Club) wahahahaha…..
from the bottom of my heart would like to say dat its very nice to have such a wonderful joker friend like him. and I notice dat after he came back from MIA, his temper changed quite drastically, not like last time so bad… kekeke keep it up, boy!!! And keep urself available for our monthly bdae celebrations cum gatherings k… wooo…
wish u all e best in ur As! Bring back colourful results n get posted to e course u wanted in uni… kekeke
last but not least, I enjoy seeing u suan-ing cyn n she will try so hard to suan u back. U 2 will make a perfect match. >.< cute couple.

沒有留言:
張貼留言