Had a very fun weekend learning roller blade from kittyboi. He said I learned fast. Woots! I think I look like an idiot learning to roller blade. Trying to balance myself clumsily while looking at small little kids doing stunts, that’s a trash to my ego. Damn.
After learning how to balance and some basic “techniques” on how to glide forward at the blading area, we went out to the pavement for some real “action”. I was very scared. Well, at least I can blade for 1 hour without falling. Coz I keep holding on to kittyboi’s hands and too afraid to let go. N I keep squeezing his thumb. I duno y.
On our way back to return the roller blades, reached a point where both of us did some breakdancing in e middle of the road. Although we din fall, we did something really stupid which makes us laugh our heads off. Hopefully nobody saw dat stunt, or worse still, video-ed it. Luckily there’s no passing by motorists or they’ll kena.
Yeah I fell in love wif this sport. Planning to get a pair of roller blades by end of tis year. Shld have fallen in love wif this sport earlier before my birthday so someone can get it for mi. Shit.
And I wanted to go for another session coming sat, before my skills rust. But got a gathering wif my poly friends. Decided to attend this gathering since it’s a once in a blue moon thingy. It better be a good gathering since I sacrificed my sports day for it. If not I’ll kill whoever came for this gathering. *I hope noi is not reading this.*
2007年10月9日
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言