2008年12月29日

A17 chalet

1st day of work after chalet sucks. Its like going back to work after a long leave. I hate work. I hate waking up late. I hate taking cab to work. Meow.

WARNING ++ this is a long post ++

Ok the chalet was fun. I was enjoying myself from day 1 till day 2 evening. I juz duno y out of a sudden I feel moody during bbq. im supposed to be chatty when chatty-partner-cyn is here but I juz wan to sit 1 corner n tuck in my hand. Super wasted. Coz the food is very fresh & nice. I like the fish, prawns n lalas. Woooo Kitty loves fresh seafood. If I were normal, I could have swept all the prawns clean. DAMN IT. Ok its over. I shall look forward to my next 2 bbqs – 1 on fri night n another on sat night. It’s a fattening season. But what to do? Kitty loves food.

We love taboo-ing.
“What is another phrase for saying excuse mi?” Us: “SIAM!!!”
“What do u need to play soccer?” Ans: “BALL!!!”
By joh “u Sing wat?” Us: “KTV?” “Kbox” “sing song!” joh “no no at jp downstairs… AIYA” *throws card down onto bed* its “Singpost.”
The classic by waich “AIR.. AIR? AIR!!! AIR… AIR??!!!! AIRPORT LAH!!”
Ok damn funny. I think u wont understand the funniness. But I can imagine if the cadets play tis. They’ll make it so boring.
Kitty *screaming at the top of her voice* : AHHHHHHHH!!!

Next the concentration game.
Its really tough. I have to look down in order to prevent myself from counting the wrong beat. I gotta plan ahead too. In case kitty is called, who shld I call? Gotta listen real hard. Argh! N waich is funny again. He cant follow the beat! Haha. Kitty & zebra are the survivors.. wif onli duno 1 or 2 drinks. Hehe

worst of the lot: guess punch. Cai quan.
I cant remb much of tis. oyster raise white flag n slept. all of us can read waich’s mind, incl mi. Im onli aware the end of tis game is towards my 4th consecutive drink when crayfish start to spout tears & crabby used all her strength to carry crayfish back to lvl 2, and in a spinning world, kitty ran up n down the stairs to take hot towel n green tea. I tink dats all I can remb.

N after the bbq, some of them were playing the games… so we mixed the drinks for them. We mistook the bottle of sprite for sprite. Coz we finished the sprite earlier n they filled it up wif plain water. So we mixed the “sprite” wif absolute!!! N the guys r stupid enough to finish their 1 whole cup n asked if we added plain water as mixer lorz. Then cont to say its super nan he and wat lorz. Hahahahahaha ya funny, coz they finished the whole cup then feedback.

On the last day after photo taking, I tink wenkiong passed to joh the tub of choc ice cream n it fell on the floor. PRAK! The ice cream landed on the floor like a pile of elephant shit n spilled some on joh’s feet. Yuck. Hahahaha. N the guys r like so high about it. Saying we shld have sprayed the ice cream on the floor n mattress, to create a mess. N painting “aunty bye bye” on the wall. Ok they r funny. hhahahha

Haven look at the photos, will post them tml bah. hehe

I really have to leave the funniest to the last of this entry.

Zhan hong in his slp on day 1 night when he said… “akjfhbvj Darren… Darren… darren… Darren…”As described by brendon n endorsed by des. Both of them were awaken by his sudden call for Darren. Hahahahaha!!! its real funny. He misses Darren!!!

沒有留言: