I burst my skirt today. Fat kitty. Then look for another skirt in a hurry n iron it. I look like aunty now. Booo.
I juz dun feel like working. Holiday season, 1 after another. After xmas its new yr then followed by CNY. HUAT AR!!! Wat shld I wear? Need to prepare ard 3 dresses? Haha ok too ambitious liaoz. I better set aside some ang pow $$ for my parents n grandparents b4 I spend everything on dresses. I rather wear old dress than tell my parents tis yr no ang pow. I oso have ego hor.
Hehe out of so many gatherings so far, I enjoyed most in the jssnpcc alumni gathering. Any way to shorten this phrase? Hmmm J-NAG? Yes! I tink its cool, “Let’s go for the J-NAG Party 2010!!!” like some Zouk Out right. HAHAHA Ok lame.
its totally fun. Meeting long lost friends, cam-whoring n mass gossiping. Everyone changed to become much prettier n much handsomer. the feeling to be wif them is still the same. Not the feeling towards npcc, but the kind of spirit we have, is juz the same as last time when we were in sch. WJ say I become more mature, I din ask if its in terms of look or personality, I dun dare to noe. Hehe *shy*
really need to thank all the organizers who spent countless days preparing for this, gathering all of us, doing headcount, coming out wif attendance list. I tink its more difficult than organizing atc. Ok lame again. YES! WE ENJOYED OURSELVES. Another impt factor which contributes to a successful gathering is the food. Yeah the food is good. Stingray n prawns r freshy, fleshy n meaty. Woots! The gathering realli makes my $11 worth. Ya u can say I mind about the $11. its not dat I cant afford, its whether wat im paying for is worth anot. I juz paid $60 for a bloody mood spoiling uninteresting lousy planned chalet.
HWEY YING... U DIN COME. EVERYBODY IS ASKING FOR YOU. BOOOO~~~!!!!!
i dun have the photos yet. So pls refer to facebook or cyn’s blog for photos. Woots! Looking forward to more upcoming J-NAG activities!

沒有留言:
張貼留言