came across this interesting thingy. not for under 18s.
Q: What are the three biggest tragedies in a mans life?
A: Life sucks, job sucks, and the wife doesn't.
==========
I enjoy eating salad. Makes mi feel healthy. And I really wan to slim down. I noe it will take a lot of effort & time. Who knows? By the time I manage to slim down, slim may not be the IN thing in town. But who cares, its much easier to gain weight than losing. Hiak hiak. I aready regret for eating so much. Bodycon dresses/skirts are the big hit NOW. Not dat I cant wear. but I dun wan ppl to laugh at my tummy. :(
==========
Had a special lunch today wif dear. My 2nd time Aston-ing at suntec.
This time was rather disappointing as the wait was much longer than expected.
They said 30mins but it came 50mins later. I was pissed. Dear was busy talking to mi to distract mi. Almost scolded dat ah neh manager. But I tot of the karma thing n stopped. Hehe
We din take any pics. Too hungry to do so.
He had the hickory chic. I had the chargrill chic. So chicky.
Our sides consist of home salad, potato salad, fries & mashed potato. High carb meal. Sort of replenished the meat intake I lacked for the past week.
Lucky the food is nice. But not nice enough to be worth the wait. Even if I wan to come… will come after peak hours. Maybe 1.30pm.
~Yum yum~

沒有留言:
張貼留言