2007年7月26日

Ytd’s shopping trip wif cyn is really crazy.
we invented this new formula: Cyn + jT = long john = 2 * (combo 1 + cheese sauce). (do I need to explain this? Its so obvious~)
we walked from 1 isetan to another isetan. (scotts to wisma) sounds stupid.. but the arrangement of goods in the wisma one is neater than the one in scotts.
N its hard to describe n believe wat we did in train on our way home. Simply sexy.

Updates for last week’s events.
Saturday is the most happening day of the week.

Morning – went for sec 1 swearing-in ceremony. Lucky ww went… coz han zai is busy taking photos… new camera.. happyboy90. ww n i entertained each other. She’s violentgirl88. attempt to scratch my lap. Scratched hers back (dun forget im kittyger, I have kitty claws). And she punched mi on my arm. Cant remb if I punched her back (anyway kitty paws wont have much strength to punch anyone). The poh piah for refreshments is nice. Eat until I almst vomit coz my skirt is so tight. (correct way of saying is I put on weight.) then I can onli remb I keep singing dat Gatsby song “ahhhhh can give u Gatsby.. Gatsby... Gatsby..” while doing the action to squash my face. Simply childish.

Afternoon – unit meeting. Simply tiring.

Night – derek’s 21st bdae party. Cool party. I like the door gift: DC Club magazine n a badge. Omg so cute can. I think nth else to comment about le. Simply fun.

Midnight – dear came to pick mi up from his house. Then we bought some cai tao kwey home for supper. Wanted to watch show, but im too tired n slept. Simply comfortable.

U ppl r simply fake.

沒有留言: