Wooo hoooo~~~ bought my own camera finally… though its nth much, I consider it as a minor “investment” and a great “achievement” for myself as I always have difficulties handling a camera n to take nice photos… kekeke.. I wouldn’t have known dat today’s technology has developed to this stage where small errors can be corrected in the cam itself n adjustments to the lightings can be adjusted, if I nv plan to buy a camera. Sua ku right? its true as I din realize how outdated I am.. muahahaha…
Hmm I’ve been figuring out how to take a photo of my new toy using my new toy. So I decided to drop this idea n juz dl its photo online. Clever mi.

have also bought another new toy. Seagate 80gb external harddisk. It looks cool. juz like a diary.
hmm dats all for my simlim trip ytd. Really appreciate my ai ai for sourcing the best cam n harddisk for mi… keke muack!!
Hmm I’ve been figuring out how to take a photo of my new toy using my new toy. So I decided to drop this idea n juz dl its photo online. Clever mi.


have also bought another new toy. Seagate 80gb external harddisk. It looks cool. juz like a diary.
hmm dats all for my simlim trip ytd. Really appreciate my ai ai for sourcing the best cam n harddisk for mi… keke muack!!

沒有留言:
張貼留言